I’m so excited that the brand new annual catalogue is here. It’s full of beautiful new Stampin’ Up! products and I cant wait to share some of my new creations with you.
What’s on your wishlist?
The new Annual Catalogue
If you would like your paper copy, please contact me, otherwise download a soft copy below.
This ‘Hugs from Shelli’ Paper Pumpkin Kit will be available to purchase on 15 May.
The kit contains material to make 12 cards, is pre-cut and ready to go, coordinates with other Stampin’ Up! colours and is described by Shelli as ‘a touch of earthy and elegant spring with lots of layers and texture.’
We hope you’re ready for a ray of sunshine in your life, because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is here!
This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom.
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
All this for $139.00
Products made with Everything is Rosy
Click the thumbnails below to see some of the exclusive products from the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley.
Everything Is Rosy Product Medley goes on sale on 1 May and ends on 31 May.
Product is only available while stocks last, so if you want this set let me know so you don’t miss out.
One of Stampin’ Up!’s goals is to surprise and delight you with fun, new creative experiences. And we think you’re going to absolutely love what they have up their sleeves this year.
One of the first surprises is a Paper Pumpkin card kit.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- Paper Pumpkin is a monthly papercrafting kit offered by Stampin’ Up! that is currently only available in the United States and parts of Canada.
- So that the rest of the world can experience these great kits, they are offering the Shelli kit as an exclusive, limited release in all of their global (Europe, South Pacific, Japan and Quebec, Canada) markets starting 15 May.
The kit is available while supplies last; in other words, once they’re gone, they’re gone!
What's in the kit?
- An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
- Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
- 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
- Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
All this for just $37.00
If you’d like any further information regarding this exclusive, limited release please contact me.
Have you seen the new bargains on the clearance rack?
There’s huge savings and heaps of Christmas products available!
These last-chance products will be available until 3 June or ONLY while supplies last. See what will be retiring and get your favourite items before they’re gone!
Retiring In Colors:
If you love the retiring 2017-2019 In Colors and their coordinating ink and paper products grab them while they are still available! They typically sell out very quickly!
The retiring colours are: (click on the images to see the products)
If you have the envelope punch board on your wish list, I suggest it get it now as it won’t last long. Trimmer blades are also available but there’s a limit to 6 per person and they will sell out today.
If you shop with me online, please use host code FKEAE9WB to receive a bonus gift from me otherwise contact me on 0403 305 785 or email me to help you with your order. Hurry shop now.
Remember, every $50 spend will go into the draw for a $50 gift voucher from me drawn live on my Facebook page on 1 May.
Congratulations Teresa K on winning the April draw 🙂
The new Stampin’ Storage offers an endless range of possibility to structure your work space.
It can be configured to your style and to fit your space.
The configuration chart below is a handy guide to help you pick the right products to organise and customise your craft space your way!
If you would like any further information on these great new products please feel free to contact me.