Today I made a card using the fabulous Forever Fern stamp set from the Forever Greenery Suite.
The Forever Greenery Suite Collection by Stampin’ Up! features watercolour patterns and images in a glorious array of green hues.
- Today I’ll show you how to easily label the outside and inside of your ink pads.
I hope you enjoyed my Tip of the Week, please let me know if there are any other tips you would like me to cover.
I’ve used the Peony Dies to create this beautiful 3D Peony flower. It’s a lot easier to make than it looks. I’ll share a few tips with you along the way.
I’ve used Magenta Madness card stock and sponged with Melon Mambo ink to give a little more dimension to the Peony.
I hope you enjoy creating with the Prized Peony bundle as much as I do.
The World of Good Suite is a fabulous bundle with travel patterns and brass accents.
This beautiful collection includes:
- Beautiful World Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
- World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Brass Foil Sheets
- World of Good Memories & More Card Pack
- Antiqued Corners & Slides
- Early Espresso 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Faux Suede Trim
- Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
- World Map Dies (10% off)
Winter is here and so is our brand new annual Stampin’ Up! catalogue!
I am so excited!
It’s packed full of gorgeous new products.
Here’s a simple but elegant card featuring the ‘Beautiful Friendship’ Distinctive Stamp set.Can you see the colour variation in the stamped images?