More about the FREE bundle later…
I just want to let you know that both the July-December Mini-Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure has begun and you can order from them RIGHT NOW!
If you would like a paper catalogue please contact me.
In the meantime, to view a PDF copy of them both, click on the images below.
If ordering on line, please contact me if you need help with your order.
If your order is less than $250 please use my Host Code: Z3JAYVWK to get a surprise gift from me.
To see what’s on offer, please watch this short video as I walk you through the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
Subscribe to my channel
You know I want you to get the BEST deal and we have an AWESOME deal available during the Sale-A-Bration promotion.
Between August 3 and September 30;
- every order you make over $90 (any product, any catalogue), you can choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue
- The items on pages 13-14 (SAB Catalogue) are FREE with a $180 purchase
- There is no limit to the number of free items you can redeem based on the size of your order.
- Any order you place over $500 receives the In Your Words stamp set page 17 (SAB Catalogue)
You can order from my online store
Now, about that FREE bundle…
If you love Stampin’ Up! products and have a big wish list, this is BY FAR the BEST DEAL!!!
Remember earlier when I asked ‘Who wants a FREE BUNDLE?’
If you join my team as a discount shopper during August and September, there is a SUPER special offer.
Here it is in a nutshell;
- Join My Team between August 3 and September 30, 2021
- You PAY just $169
- You CHOOSE $235 of ANY products ($66 worth items FREE)
- FREE Postage on the Starter Kit (save $11.75)
- You ALSO receive A FREE BUNDLE of your choice (see page 19 of Sale-A-Bration Brochure for a list of the 12 Bundles from the Mini Catalogue you can select). Depending on the bundle you select, this is valued at up to $104.25 – FREE!!!!
I told you it was a SUPER special offer. Page 18-19 of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure goes into more detail about the offer.
When you join, there is absolutely no pressure to sell. However, if you want to turn this hobby into a business, by joining my team, I will help you with that.