Card making class – Nov 2021 (Fri afternoon)
Card-making is a creative activity that reaches all genders, ages, and other demographics. There will always be special occasions like birthdays, weddings and anniversaries so there will always be a place for cards – especially handmade cards.
Join us for a fun, creative session making cards. Light refreshments are provided, so why not come, unleash your creativity and have fun.
If you are not booked in but would like to join us, please contact me asap.
Class costs are:
$20 if you bring your own adhesives
$25 if you don’t have adhesives ($20 class + $5 Adhesive)
I will continue to take precautions to keep you as safe as possible.
If you have any symptoms of a cough/cold or are feeling unwell leading up to the class, let me know and please stay home.
I will have a maximum of 4 people attend each class.
- I will have hand sanitizer for everyone to use upon entry
- There be only be 1 person on each side of the table
- I’ll thoroughly sanitize everything that has been touched between each class
- There will be no physical contact between class attendees
- I will keep a record of everyone who has attended
- I will have more sessions with less people