Card making class – Feb 2021 (Fri morning)
Card-making is a creative activity that reaches all genders, ages, and other demographics. There will always be special occasions like birthdays, weddings and anniversaries so there will always be a place for cards – especially handmade cards.
Join us for a fun, creative session making cards. Light refreshments are provided, so why not come, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Class costs are:
$20 if you bring your own adhesives
$25 if you don’t have adhesives ($20 class + $5 Adhesive)
I will continue to take precautions to keep you as safe as possible.
If you have any symptoms of a cough/cold or are feeling unwell leading up to the class, let me know and please stay home.
I will have a maximum of 4 people attend each class.
- I will have hand sanitizer for everyone to use upon entry
- There be only be 1 person on each side of the table
- I’ll thoroughly sanitize everything that has been touched between each class
- There will be no physical contact between class attendees
- I will keep a record of everyone who has attended
- I will have more sessions with less people